cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could this be D & E or anyone special

Thank you for helping.  All stones are glassDSCN4584.JPGDSCN4581.JPGDSCN4586.JPGDSCN4593.JPG

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

I would like to find the maker of these also.  All help is appreciated/ CarolynDSCN4612.JPGDSCN4610.JPGDSCN4602.JPGDSCN4606.JPG

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Morning Jaycee.

I have looked this brooch over pretty carefully and for a couple of days now.  I don't think this is D&E.  I am doing some research on a brooch that I picked up the other day.  If I run into anything like this I will let you know.

As for the earrings.  I would think if they were Haskell, they would be signed.  You might look at DeMario. 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

Thank you so much Sandy!  I appreciate you

Spoiler
heart Carolyn
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Had to check out that box to see what it was, LOL

Carolyn

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

LOL

Off to check the original D&E Albums ... which means I could be there the rest of the day.  I did not see it in any of my D&E books.  And luckly, I'm also looking for a brooch.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

I`ve checked every site I have saved..the yeses and the no`s..I don`t see anything like them..sowwy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Can't help with id but would suggest carved satin glass as kw's.

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Thanks Sarah and Clear, Satin carved glass sounds good to me as KW's, Thank you so much!

Carolynheart

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

I found a few, and one similar, by searching on ebay, in the Jewelry category, for "molded roses satin glass."
Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Eclectic,

Was the similar one a brooch?  I put in what you said and did see some roses but they were different.  One was the icy blue necklace, it was verry pretty.

I'm apparently not pulling up the same items on search, which is no surprise.  I'll keep trying.

Thanks,

Carolyn 

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Hi Carolyn,

I agree with Sandy that it is NOT D&E, but I reserve the right to change my mind, LOL!  I have only looked in the newest D&E book, and didn't find it.

Here is one I found in completeds --- it is NOT an active auction:

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Green-Brooch-w-Rhinestones-Satin-Glass-Teardops-w-Molded-Rosettes-/2...

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Sorry for the delay in responding, Carolyn. Just saw your post to me, now. Here's the title, in ended listing. No ID, which I should have mentioned earlier.

Vintage Green Brooch w/ Rhinestones & Satin Glass Teardops w/ Molded Rosettes

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Thanks Eclectic & Sweet Helen, there were very little difference in the brooches but anywho theirs didn;t sell, LOL so I don't know what I am worrying about.  LOL  Prolly would do better to pull out the glass rose rhinestones and sell them. lol

Thanks to everyone Sandy, Sarah and all who searched and help me.

Iappreciate you all so much!

Carolynheart

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

I'm still looking through the albums of verified, but haven't even started on the Not D&E.  There are so many pieces that you can get mesmerized so need to take breaks.  Will let you know what I find.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply