cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions Oct 28 - Nov 3rd

Hello friends, 

Here is a place to share what you are working on.  Please keep photos small to help speed loading. 3 per post.  Post as many times as you like because we LOVE looking.  

Mermaid  🎃👻🎃👻🎃

821FC663-5C9D-46C9-AEA6-8F699C65BC02.jpeg

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Announcing the marriage of David Anderson pins to Ivar T. Holth earrings.  Going up today.  

SB4993 (1).JPG

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Dang, I forgot to post this week before my listings started. Oh well! Also, I just love those butterflies. I read through the other post about them, and just wanted to say they are beautiful. I love the cornflower blue!!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Thank you Christine.  The color really is striking.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I think they're really beautiful, too.  Would you consider them guilloche enameled, Sandy?  Hope they fly right out the door!

Here's a few going up later.  The first two pics are unsigned beauties.

3brooches1.JPG

2brooches1.JPG

The polished goldtone clip-ons are Napier and the blue cabochon clip-ons are Accessorcraft:

2prearrings1.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Purdy stuff ladies!  I esp like that lower right brooch, dream. The stones almost look frosted.  Is it a Japanned setting

Would I get in trouble if I posted T here for sale???? 😃

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Thanks, Sarah!  Funny you should notice those clear stones.  I've held off listing that brooch because the stones are not super clear.  Not sure if they're frosted or satin glass, but yes, the setting is Japanned.

Uh oh, sounds like trouble in paradise 🙄.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Well gals as usual there are some stunning pieces this week-of course the BLUE butterflies are my personal favorites 🙂 You all know I have a thing for blue 🙂

Going up tonight:

Clip earring lot some signed Weiss, Beau Jewels, Dauplaise

IMG_6298.JPG

Sterling cross necklace on 16" chain

2.jpg

Weiss pin

1.jpg

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Love those butterflies!  And so many other pretties!

I am trying to list a little more regularly and  I have to remember to post before I list also. One of the sets I'm listing is signed OSCAR CHARLIN. Hadn't ever seen that name. It's a pretty special looking set

Oscar Charlin setOscar Charlin setunsigned clipsunsigned clipsunsigned but nice, and heavyunsigned but nice, and heavy

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

and a couple more

E. Pearl  Christmas Yorkie broochE. Pearl Christmas Yorkie broochCrown Trifari elephant broochCrown Trifari elephant brooch

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Gorgeous Charlin set, rayann!  I`d never seen the name either..but I found this info online (for info only)

https://www.costumejewelrycollectors.com/vintage-costume-jewelry-research/costume-jewelry-marks/rese...

No wonder it looks familiar!  LOL

• Mark:   Oscar Charlin.
  • Note: DeLizza & Elster did a lot of their designing and manufacturing.
~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Sorry Dream I didn't get back to you sooner.  My computer got a case of the dreaded red screen of death, so had to go get another one and then set it all up over the week-end.  

Yes, I would call them guilloche.  I too love the Japanned brooch.  You know D&E made several different shapes of these types of brooches.  Can't recall if I have seen this one, but you might want to look.

Love the Charlin set, Rayann and that elephant is too cute.

Good luck everyone. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply