cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions Aug 11 to Aug 17

Welcome everyone. Please remember to keep pictures to a medium size and no more than 3 per post. Please feel free to post as many times as you like. Good Luck!!!

Attractions.jpg

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Going up sometime this week-end - I hope.

Japan - Celluloid and moonglow beadsJapan - Celluloid and moonglow beadsAvonAvonSwarovski SetSwarovski Set

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I find working in fives, keeps me going and I don't get overwhelmed in any part of the process of listing.

Joan RiversJoan RiversAngel Skin CoralAngel Skin Coral

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Sandy, I think the idea of 5 at a time is great! I usually do a picture taking "marathon" I HATE taking pictures.

Then another I give my self a time out and a few days later do a  listing "marathon."

I always say I'm going to take a ton of pictures so I can list a few a day, but that never seems to happenslight_frown 

Going up tonight:

Blue Satin Glass Necklace

P8110089.JPG

Reverse Lucite Lot

P8110156.JPG

Faceted Glass Necklace with 14K

P8110146.JPG

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Marbled Cabochon Bookchain Necklace

P8110001.JPG

Earring Lot

8.JPG

Pastel Bi Cone Necklace

P8110076.JPG

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Howdy all!  Good luck with all of your lovelies!  More hatpins coming and I will be posting a whole bunch of different things this weekend assuming my husband does not start to miss me and break out the cheese and whine!  lol

IMG_4286.JPGIMG_4853.JPGIMG_4858.JPG 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Signed CraftPurdy!Signed C J Russell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

IMG_3906.JPGIMG_3907.JPGIMG_3909.JPG

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Bakelot1a.jpgBakelot2a.jpgearlot1a.jpg

24 rhinestone clip earrings
2 pr have the figure 8 puddling of D&E and 7 are marked
DW

Photobucket

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Many beautiful jewels up for sale, everyone!  Hi Denwolf!  I just listed these three:

Lavender faux pearls with rhinestone rhondelles.  72 Inches!:

lavenderpearls6.JPG

Woven seed bead sautoir:

bluegreensautoir1.JPG

Millefiori and black glass bead necklace:

millefiorinecklace1.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Welcome back, denwolf. Haven't seen you for awhile, happy to see you again and love what you've posted. Where have I been? Everyone has such beautiful jewelry up.  Well, better late to join than never, so here are three of my latest - for tomorrow. I think the first one is an unsigned Regency, got it with several pieces that were signed and it seems to have the same type of construction. Next is a pink and red brooch piled high with rhinestones. I really like the third - a star set with blue mirror-back cabs on blackened metal. It looks so much prettier in person than in my photos that picked up every little spot through the glass. I think it's very beautiful and unusual. 

reblue3.jpg

pinkpink4.jpg

blackblue2.jpg

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

1957  Boucher numbered 66451957 Boucher numbered 6645Signed both Matisse and ReniorSigned both Matisse and ReniorSigned earring...just haven't identified for sureSigned earring...just haven't identified for sureI have five more that all the pictures are done.  Hope to get these written up ond posted this week.  But I have a dentist appointment tmorrow to remove two teeth, so..... but here they are.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

And the last two.

Unsigned manganese & margaritia stonesUnsigned manganese & margaritia stonesAnother Featherlite flower wi rhinestones this timeAnother Featherlite flower wi rhinestones this time

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Gorgeous stuff everyone!   

Gianni Versace

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Beautiful bumpy bracelet, gg. 

flipping_t's - you've gotten so creative with your visual props. Very nice.

I hope to post the following pieces today or tomorrow. Carolee necklace, turquoise and pearl necklace and an early plastic stylized butterfly dress clip. At least that's what I think it is:

carolee4.jpg

turqpearl1.jpg

redbutter3.jpg

Message 15 of 19
latest reply