cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping discount on single item jewelry listings

With the free listing promotion  ending Oct 15th I'd like to offer free shipping on additional purchases of single item jewelry.  But I also want to start listing Christmas items.  Since you have to do the discount in your profile now, how do you limit it to just jewelry?

I tried it once before and the discount block came up on everything I listed.  Couldn't make it go away!  Either defaulted to .00 or you had to put an amount in. Can you add it to profile, list the jewelry, then delete from profile?  Or will it re-apply to all items listed?  Is there something here I don't know?  (Noooooooo!)  Appreciate any advise or a link explaining!!

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Maybe just a fluke..but I cannot read your post??

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Like-- is it scrambled or nothings there?  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Very tiny, slanted type font..have never seen anything like it before..almost looks like foreign language or all the the letters are not showing. Lemme go grab it &  see what happens

With the free listing promotion  ending Oct 15th I'd like to offer free shipping on additional purchases of single item jewelry.  But I also want to start listing Christmas items.  Since you have to do the discount in your profile now, how do you limit it to just jewelry?

I tried it once before and the discount block came up on everything I listed.  Couldn't make it go away!  Either defaulted to .00 or you had to put an amount in. Can you add it to profile, list the jewelry, then delete from profile?  Or will it re-apply to all items listed?  Is there something here I don't know?  (Noooooooo!)  Appreciate any advise or a link explaining!!

Your 2nd post is fine however..strange! 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It is like very tiny Italics - very hard to read for these old eyes but looks complete.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Cat Embarassedduh..dunno why I did not think of this earlier..I changed op`s font.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Trying again.  My fonts seem to be possessed!  Sorry and hope this works....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply