cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Shipping Question (repeat of post on Shipping Board)

I posted this question on Shipping Board (here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/How-can-I-combine-shipping-for-multiple-paid-items/m-... ) but no answer so far and I'm anxious to get my items packed and labeled for post office drop off tomorrow morning.

Anybody here  know how to do this?

Oh, for those of you who don't want to click on a link - repeat of the text here:

Hello - I have multiple items (already paid, with Free shipping) and want to ship them together. I have searched for similar and found some suggestions - best I can figure is to create label for the first item and then mark the others as paid and add the same tracking number?

Does this seem right? Is there a better way?

PS I'm doing a Happy Dance today, upgraded my computer from Vista to Win 7 and everything works so much better)

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

All of the items that the customer bought should have automatically combined into one invoice unless they paid for one before the second item closed. In the case of the former, then the same tracking number will automatically populate the field on both items and you won't have to do anything. In case of the latter, then just go to item and manually imput the same tracking number. Easy peezy!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yepper..be sure to add the tracking manually if you have to (on ebay & PP also) otherise it will not show items as shipped..(even tho you put em all in same box.) and you will get hit with defect..happened to me 2 times. I now make sure to do this when peeps multi buy.

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@whering660 wrote:

All of the items that the customer bought should have automatically combined into one invoice unless they paid for one before the second item closed. In the case of the former, then the same tracking number will automatically populate the field on both items and you won't have to do anything. In case of the latter, then just go to item and manually imput the same tracking number. Easy peezy!

I think I forgot to mention that these were BIN items, not paid for at once. I actually clicked Shipping on one item just to see if automatic combining would happen - it didn't. So, yep, I'll be taking your "case of the latter" choice. Thanks

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@1940fc wrote:

Yepper..be sure to add the tracking manually if you have to (on ebay & PP also) otherise it will not show items as shipped..(even tho you put em all in same box.) and you will get hit with defect..happened to me 2 times. I now make sure to do this when peeps multi buy.

Thanks, Sara; will do!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Good deal! Smiley Wink

Diane

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You got good advice and I'm so glad to hear you are selling multiples . Go Diane , Go Diane , Go , Go , Go !!!

Mermaid

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@southernmermaid8 wrote:

You got good advice and I'm so glad to hear you are selling multiples . Go Diane , Go Diane , Go , Go , Go !!!

Mermaid

Thanks, Mermaid - just getting rid of some little trinkets that came in some bags of "real" jewelry. Still have a bunch, may end up just lotting them (too much effort for too little return). Still, a few $ in the hand is better than trinkets lying around asking me what I'm going to do with them. I'm getting myself ready to get back to do some selling, right now just getting organized and getting computer redone. Almost there!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply