cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color of Rivoli Rhinestone?

I've had this pendant for several years and would really love to find a pair of earrings with the same rivoli rhinestones to match it.  Does anyone know what color rivoli rhinestones I would need to look for?

If you look straight at the stone, it looks like it is a solid light purple color.  However, if you move it the slightest bit, you can see flashes of other colors like aqua.  Would this color have a specific name or do I just need to start looking at earrings and hope by some chance I find the right color?

001 (2).JPG003 (2).JPG009 (2).JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Wow that's beautiful ! 

I have a Sajen silver ring like this and they call it rainbow Quartz . They also use different color names with Quartz , such as Lavender Quartz , Ocean Quartz , Caribbean Quartz , etc . 

It also looks like the Mystic Topaz . Maybe Lavender Mystic Topaz ? 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It might even be listed like alexandrite glass; it's blue or purple depending on what kind of lighting it's in. You might try looking under lavender vitrail.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There are a lot of special effect Swarovski rivolis here https://www.eurekacrystalbeads.com/12-mm-swarovski-rivolis/ .

I only looked at the first page, but "crystal purple  haze" looks like a possibility. You see anything there that looks right? If so, you can always get earring findings made for rivoli stones  and set the stones yourself. if you find the right color stones, of course)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Same site as my last post on this thread, but much better page for researching special effects colors in general - very thorough!

https://www.eurekacrystalbeads.com/shop-swarovski-crystal-by-custom-coating-after-market-coating/

Message 5 of 5
latest reply