cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are this necklace and these earrings a matched set?

Unfortunately, one earring is missing a couple of beads. The earrings are signed Kramer but the necklace is not signed.  If they are a set I would put the earrings in the listing just to authenticate the necklace.  Also, is there any chance that's real coral? The beads are cold to the touch and the necklace is quite heavy.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I vote for matched set - and for art glass beads. How do they tap?

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

They tap like glass. I thought real coral woud be a stretch, but  I'm always hopefulSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

They almost look like glass We need more light and better close ups of the beads The two items look like they match in materials

oops  just saw someone else answered  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I'll have to wait until tomorrow for better light, then I'll try to get better photos.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Half of the pictures I took today have to be redone because there was no sunlight, only clouds and rain and one awful little bulb that I sit under.

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I hope these photos are better.  Now I can see the striations on the earring beads so I know they match the necklace.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

They sure are pretty! Even the tone on the pearls match very well! Nice set and I still say glass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you! The necklace is certainly heavy enough for it to be glass.  So we'll go with that.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply