cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these earrings Juliana?

I looked through the blue clip earrings on  Is It Juliana Jewelry.  I didn' t see these exact earrings - at least, I don't think I did - but I did see some with the same colours - the sapphire blue, the blue green stones and the small ab stones.  Also, the clip itself looks right although I guess lots of makers used the same kind.

010.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

JMHO, nice earrings but they don't look right to me. I would expect figure 8 puddling on the backs and I don't see that. I am no expert so wait for others to chime in Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I agree with Marie. I also believe I have seen this design ID'd as not D&E. I am trying to find the reference now.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I still haven't found where I saw these but wanted to say it is the foxtail chain which is why I am saying no.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I don't recall seeing anything like the chain when I was looking through the Is It Juliana site.  I thought these earrings were at least worth checking out but that's okay if they are not Juliana.  And I added a new term to my jewelery dictionary - foxtail chain.

Thank you both for the time and effort you put into checking these out for me.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Here are some screen captures of the matching brooch (?) to your earrings.

This brooch is in the Not D&E Folder for the Facebook Juliana Study Group.

IMG_20160802_230036.JPG

IMG_20160802_225918.JPG

IMG_20160802_230135.JPG

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks again, OCN!

It certainly looks like whoever made that brooch and  earrings intentionally copied Juliana style.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply