cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone seen jewelry with a H tag

Hi everyone.  Trying to downsize with my jewelry box (HA HA) and want to list this set.  I bought it at Macy's 30-35 years ago.  So not really vintage.  The tag looks to me marked H.  Looked on some jewelry pages but no luck.  Anyone know what maker made this?    In Sacramento and this week we will reach 106 for several days.  Doing my laundry early so I don't have to go into the hot garage later.  Hoping for some help - thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Adding a picture of the set.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hmmm..dunno on the 'H' marking.  Seeing that type of lobster clasp made me think newer than 80`s however.

But even still... jewelry purchased in the 80`s would be  considered vintage (by Ebay standards anyway) 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Can't help on the maker - though the H might be a squarish B with the top and bottom blending into the edge of the tag.

IIRC, the lobster claw first appeared in 1991 or maybe 1992 - there might be a link to Daye Sallander's blog in the Resources thread. I think she's the one who posted the lobster claw info on Facebook. Still, most sites use a 20-year cutoff for vintage so that brings us to 1996... I always have to stop and think that "vintage" things can be younger than my kids...

flotsamlogo
Message 4 of 4
latest reply