cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recognize this mark on a bracelet?

I bought what I thought was a cheap piece of costume jewelry at a thrift store last weekend just because a girl can never have too much jewelry, right?  Then I noticed this week while I was wearing it that is has a mark on one end.  Anyone recognize it?  My eyes aren't the best, but I think it is a JW1 inside a diamond and it is marked 10K.  It just doesn't look to me like a real gold bracelet even though it's marked 10K.  I've tried looking at marks online, but haven't been able to find it.003 (2).JPG

044.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I can't help you with the maker, but it doesn look like "real" 10k.  It is very nicely made, not your standard run of the mill costume chain bracelet.  Being 10k it may not feel as substaintial as you might expect, or be a bright yellow gold, but it is nicely made.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I agree with coyote.  The bracelet looks good to me for 10k.  I wouldn't worry about the maker.  If it isn't Tiffany, Bulgari, Cartier and a few other recognizable names, there really is no collectibility factor outside of the gold content.  That was a great score!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply