cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got some fireworks for Eye Candy Wednesday?

Someone in my area seems to think any day is a good fireworks day, only all I ever get is the noise and none of the pretty.  Got anything we can actually see?  Keep the images smaller to speed loading, and as usual nothing from a live auction.

The first two are upcoming Whiting & Davis lots.  Dunno what to call the birdie set; I can't find any others. The D&E easter egg earrings sold  a few weeks ago.  NPB the first time, happy camper the next. 

Whiting & Davis lot - coming soonWhiting & Davis lot - coming soonWhiting & Davis  purple birdiesWhiting & Davis purple birdiesD&E Easter Egg earrings - flown and goneD&E Easter Egg earrings - flown and gone

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Purdy stuff, Ev!  

You mean we still have non paying bidders??? 

I thought they`d all changed over to NBS  (Non Buying Shoppers) 🙃 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

We get both now.  I haven't seen an NPB in a while, but this one was weird.  Buyer was high bidder on two items and requested combined shipping.  Got it and then never paid. 

MIA in their entirety are Eurozone buyers.  The VAT mess and now the German accidental ban on US imports aren't helping, even without Ukraine.  

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Haha @1940fc 

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I just couldn't help myself.  I went to one of my favorite antique shops this week and found these jewels.

DE98.JPG

D&E bracelet with a manufacture's ooopsy.  The safety chain loop on the connection end for the clasp is reversed. 

SB5003.JPG

Napier "Galleria" set.

SB5004.JPG

Made in Austria Bug with a foiled black opal dragon's breath stone.

to be continued.....

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

These earrings are unsigned.  They are some of the prettiest earrings I have come across.  There are the amber two-toned lava stone, but it is the center stones that really caught my eye.  They appear to be swirled amber two-toned dragon's breath stones.  These are quick pictures, and I didn't take the time to catch the blue veil in these stones, but believe me, it's there.

UB4762.JPG

Although this is not a new set by any means, I've had it for at least 15 years, I finally asked Beekeeper if it was a Schriner, he said it had all the right elements and thought it was one of their many Snowflake sets.  Yippee!

UB739 (2).JPG

again, the picture doesn't do this set justice.  The fire in these rhinestones would be perfect for the 4th. 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Oh,,admit it, Sandy....you were having treasure hunting withdrawals bigtime!  LOL  

Beautiful pieces! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Belt Buckle, Made in USA.

3 1/2"  long.3 1/2" long.

Larry

On the Chisholm Trail.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

You know me too well .  LOL   Quitting buying jewelry after all these years is hard, very hard.  So unless it is something special, I'm trying to pass on by.  I did find out however, I still love to look!

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Sandy, I'm right exactly where you are now.  What I've accumulated over the last 40 years is overwhelming, and I say to myself over and over that I have to stop buying, but you know how hard it is, so I've decided to just concentrate on buying good pieces one at a time and not lots stuffed with jewelry I don't need.  Think that'll happen 🤣?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I find it is much easier to not buy more jewelry if I just don't go to places that sell it.  Lol. It seems like every time I go, I find something, imagine that!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I suppose there are worse addictions.  Ha! 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Beautiful buckle.

Love Whiting & Davis.  D&E easter egg stones are wonderful.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

I'm slowly stopping as a seller, but still go out looking.  Because you have to, in case of the Grails shows up. 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply