cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All at once or one big lot?

Mom is finally deciding she can't wear her earrings anymore so I will be listing them.  No high end stuff but over 100 pairs of vintage clip earrings. Just debating whether to do two or three  small lots or one big lot. I know some of our boardies have sold earrings lots and would like to hear what worked best for them. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I like to keep lots under 16 oz so I can ship First Class, or Ground Advantage, as it's called now.  I include some dynamite pairs along with some meh pairs to get rid of the latter.  I usually do lots of 10 to 15 pairs.  Good luck!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Smaller lots 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I agree with the other two responses, smaller lots usually get more per piece than one large lot.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Count me in for smaller also

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can try small lots by color or design just to give it flair.  Some people use these older items for Christmas decorations.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, looks like I will try the small lots. Right after I decide what I am keeping. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I was wondering also, glad to see the question here!  Going to be hard to decide what to keep? 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I lean towards the colorful and artistic that don't hurt. I know they can be adjusted but I don't have patience for trial and error I used to. I will show some of the keepers in the eye candy thread.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply