cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A JOOLIE Needs Our Support!

I am sorry to be passing along such sad news...

dream*peddelr (Amy) lost her mama yesterday.  I know many of us know what she is going thru right now.

So, is you would, send up a prayer for her & her family, or good thoughts, or whatever..and a cyber hug for Amy.

Amy, I pray that God holds you tight as you all mourn the loss of your mother and also that He will help you embrace the happy times & fill your hearts with sweet memories. They will never go away.

Luv ya!

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

I am so very sorry for your loss. 

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

So sorry for your loss--may your memories lessen your grief.

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Amy, so sorry to hear this.  It's never easy, even when expected.  My prayers are with you   Treasure your memories.  And mom will always be a warm, bright spot within your heart.  

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Amy, I am so sorry for your loss. It doesn't make it easier if we are older, we still feel like an orphan when losing a parent. Mothers and daughters have a special bond and I hope that the happy and wonderful memories you have of your Mom will help you through this difficult time.

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

sending condolences and prayers her way.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.
Wilson Mizner
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Amy  ( Dream ) , 

My dear friend , my heart is heavy for you . I'm so glad you were able to be there for your mom . It was your greatest gift to her . I know it was a tough , long road and I know how lucky she was to have you by her side . I think it's one of the best things we can do in this world , to comfort someone on their journey home . Sweet  (((((Amy))))) may peace and comfort surround you . Your Joolie friends love you ! 

Dana  ( Mermaid 🐳  ) 

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

My thoughts and prayers are with your and yours during this most difficult time. May peace come quickly for you!

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.~Horace

Favorite quote ever! Lori
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Dream,

I'm very sorry to read of your loss. Your mother will live in your heart always.

TEX
Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Dear Dream, 

I am sorry to hear about your mother's passing.  She is with the angels now.  Take comfort in the happy memories; you are in my prayers. 

Markowitz

Tomorrow's another day.Tomorrow's another day.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

(((((Dream))))))
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Dream, I am so sorry to hear this. Your mom had the most wonderful care and love and support in her last days, and you were there for her right until the end, what comfort this must have been for her.

I truly do believe that we will meet with those we love "on the other side". And until then they are always near us in spirit.

(({Dream)))

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Dream I am so very sorry! Sending hugs your way

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

((((Dream & Family))))

loss.gif

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 15 of 24
latest reply