cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, y'all! I'm new to the discussion part of eBay!

I've been buying off of eBay for a few years now. I have one item for sale, currently. Just bought a couple of 8" memory foam mattresses last week, from a seller on eBay. They came today--we took the plastic off, and POOF--they were already springing up! My other half didn't wait for the 24 hrs to let it puff up all the way (the mattress did look like it was up to the right height already), we put the new mattress pad, and sheets on the mattress (we have two twin XL's on two twin XL adjustable (electric) bed frames) and plunked down on it. I just handed him a couple of pillows, covered him up in a new blanket, and he's out like a light!  That's a good sign! I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to sleep on it. And, no smell from the mattresses!  When I bought my queen memory foam mattress 11 years ago, it really stunk when I cut the plastic open to roll it out on my frame. You can bet your bottom dollar that the seller will get a glowing postive feedback from me! I've got a question--I've noticed that there aren't any areas to write a review on items that were purchased. In feedback, you're limited on the amount of characters you can type. I sure would like to read detailed reviews on merchandise, and on sellers, before I buy.  Feedback just doesn't cut it. I want more details! How about it, eBay? Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hey, y'all! I'm new to the discussion part of eBay!

Hi! I am new to all this too. Guess we will both be learning hehe
Message 2 of 2
latest reply