cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting this group ACTIVE for 2017!

Good Day to All. Hope your 4th Quater is going well. Let's work hard at this group tp help each other with our listings and selling! Share your tips and ideals.

Click Banner to go to my Store. I just might have what you need!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi! Do you have a Group on Facebook we can join? I saw the link but it looks outdated. Thanks! Happy to be here!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don't think anyone is here...I have not seen anyone.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I am here, new to Ebay, NOT new to business. Here in Houston, looking forward to sharing ideas and meeting others. Regards to all

Avery 

wefindthingsforyou (Ebay Store)

This is being posted from beautiful Rosenberg, Texas. (insert sarcasm here).

Later. 

Avery 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well, Avery Hi and welcome! I don't know where everyone else is but I keep checking back lol. I am kinda new to it all but am learning quickly. Glad to see someone else here...
Jade
jadestrinketsandtreasures2017 (ebay store)
and this is being posted from beautiful Deer Park, Texas and it really is beautiful here (to me anyway lol)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I think having a "support" system can be good. I'm moving ahead well, reading, particpating, trying new things. There are challenges though that aren't covered in a lot of the forums. 

The biggest issue that everyone needs to address: Is it a business or a hobby?

I'm looking at this as a business and am implementing policies and procedures as if it's already successful and profitable. There have been a few learning curves. 

I like to teach others and I always learn from their questions as well. I hope to attract more people. I didn't even know this forum existed. I found it by accident. 

Enjoy the day, I have listing to do. 

Regards, 

Avery 

wefindthingsforyou

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There is a really rich instagram reseller community and I am sure a Facebook one as well although I don't use Facebook much. 

I think social media has just taken the place of forums in the 2010s but I check this once in a while.

I moved from Kansas to Houston in March and have been running my own business since last November.

Wishing you all many sales this holiday season!

Calla

Callamity's Collection

Message 7 of 7
latest reply