Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collapsible Folding Chair

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information on this collapsible folding chair? I cant seem to find anything remotely like it. - I know its a folding chair; but it folds from the top down i& over in like 3 pieces...almost like a transformer.. An...

Identifying drinking glass mark

I have a set of drinking glasses with a mark I can not identify. Hopefully someone will be able to tell me the maker. It is etched on the bottom of a set of double old fashions with an etched world map. I have darkened the picture with the mark so it...

IMG_8469.JPG IMG_8471.JPG IMG_8467.JPG IMG_8468.JPG

Unique flatware set I know nothing about.

I have them listed but not much interest in them so far. I can not find any other examples online of these exact ones. They are very heavy and the handles feel like stone. I am wondering if I am asking too much or that my title just isnt bringing eno...

Help ID vintage cane back chairs?

Hello Ebay! Helping a neighbor clear out his garage. Not sure how old these chairs are or where they originally came from. Underneath the chairs someone has hand-written "Made in Italy" with a marker, a long time ago. Any ideas on the maker or age? I...

IMG_20170502_144813.jpg 18296877_10101301090750738_1372942460_o.jpg 18176044_10101301090586068_737843096_o.jpg

What kind of curtains/drapes are these?

I have a pair of pinch-pleated drapes, 8'H x 16'W. They are off white canvas, appear to have a very thin layer of rubber on the back, and are pretty heavy (I'd say each panel weighs 9 or 10 pounds). They do block light, but I was wondering if they mi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pexto Tinsmith Sheetmetal Dimple Punch

before I list this tool, I want to make sure as to what it is? thought leatherwork circle/hole punch but what is the conical indented cavity for then? seems like with a raise you could make dimples in sheet metal? what is the correct name for this ha...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Can I return item that I still didn't recieve it by shipping company? 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors