cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's difficult to gain exposure for a new store

I have been officially opening a store for three months, but I have been in a very low sales situation, even though I use various discount coupons and sell at a loss, and also advertise. Is there any way to increase the exposure of the product? Thank you.

Ererything is okay
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not sure if it is because I am in Australia, but I can not see any items listed and your store is showing this -

Screenshot 2023-11-06 124541.jpg

Are you sure you have your listings set to International?

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You're in China, dropshipping the same stuff as a lot of other sellers in China are.

You only have 6 items listed.

If the items are not selling, find better items to list.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You are drop shipping.  That means that you have at least hundreds if not thousands of other sellers listing the very same items.  

BTW:  What are "dental stones" as mentioned in one of your listings?  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You are registered in China but give a U.S. location for some items.  (And where the heck is Hebron, United States?) So you are drop-shipping.  Or something.  That means you are selling the same items supplied to hundreds, or more likely thousands, of other on-line sellers and to brick-and-mortar stores.   There is little you can do to make yourself stand out in such a crowd. 

Plus you have the added worry that when you drop-ship, you have no control over availability, quality, authenticity, packing, or shipping -- but you are responsible to buyers if anything goes wrong in any of those things.

I do not mean to sound discouraging, but I am suggesting that you re-think your business model because drop-shippers just do not last long on eBay.

-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

To increase the exposure of your products, consider refining your product listings with high-quality images and detailed, keyword-rich descriptions. Take advantage of eBay's promoted listings feature to boost visibility within the platform. Leverage social media channels to cross-promote your products and engage with potential customers. Actively seek and respond to customer reviews to build trust and credibility. Additionally, explore partnerships or collaborations within your niche to expand  your reach. Continuous monitoring of market trends and competitor strategies can also provide valuable insights to help optimize your selling approach and enhance overall sales performance.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply