cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Basment Products

I'm interested in purchasing distinctive home products for my basement. If anyone can provide guidance on the best products for a home basement, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to create a unique and inviting space down there for my family and guests to enjoy.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Home Basment Products

A well, bucket, and some rope is a good start.  Add plenty of doors to create a maze-like experience.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Home Basment Products

Without giving any basic idea of the atmosphere or living environment or experience you'd like to have down there... I dunno, Ikea? What type of "products"? What's the budget?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Home Basment Products

If you're serious about this, you need to let loose of more information.

"Home basement products" is just a tad too vague.

Paint? Lighting? Decor? Window Treatments? Floor Covering?  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Home Basment Products

Start by waterproofing. Basements are notoriously prone to dampness, mold, mildew.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Home Basment Products

Home theater, pool table, pin ball machine, craft area, books and games, kitchenette, musical instruments/band equipment, piano, etc.   Stuff like that would be in my dream basement. Not too many basements in Florida, though.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Home Basment Products

I appreciate your suggestions, such as waterproofing should come first. Basements are well known for being wet, moldy, and mildewy.I had a lot of assistance from Structural Consultancy finishing my basement.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply