Hobbies & Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling

My item was put on ebay $249 and a buyer want to buy $11! I said no! My postal fee would be about $17! I canceled the request ,called ebay talk to the agent ,he said yes this is not right! I sent a lot of messages to the buyer but he harassment me! T...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Quilting & Design Source in the Description

Hello,I am a newbie seller and listing my quilts - bed size, lap, wall hangings, table toppers - writing my descriptions, if I include the design source (pattern) will I be violating copy right? I want to identify the pattern I used to create the ite...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

COINS

No sales on EBAY I SELL A FEW COINS A MONTH,ALL THE BEST I COULD GET WHEN YOU ASK A QUESTION TO EBAY THEY DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER OR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A AMERICAN PENNY BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE PHILIPPINES EBAY SAY IN WRITEING THAT CERTAIN STATES HAVE...

Trying to buy a sewing machine.

I am trying to purchase a sewing machine with the Buy It Now Tab.. It shows the shipping charge but I live very close to the seller and don't want to pay that charge.. I see no way on how to do that. I tried to contact the seller but she is Not avail...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Home made Crafts

I have made and sold plastic canvas products, decor on ebay for several years and done pretty good, up until the last month. Anyone else that does this, having these same issues? I sell my stuff cheap and free shipping. I get compliments and such fro...

Any Martha Stewart fans out there?

Hi everyone,I'm looking for an old Martha Stewart product she sold in the early 2000's. Unfortunately searching for it without the specific name is proving to be difficult. I purchased a craft materials organizer in the home goods section of KMart. I...

TOOL ID

Can anyone ID these 2 tools? I believe the red one is a crimper for co-ax cable, the blue/yellow one I have no idea, but some kind of wire stripper? Thanks for any help!

DSC01837.JPG DSC01838.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bait and switch

My buyer is trying to commit fraud with a bait and switch tactic. After receiving item customer stated he received a far superior less valuable item and has started a return with eBay. I have tried to contact eBay and talk to somebody in person to pl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cross stitch categories

Crafts > Needlecrafts & Yarn > Embroidery & Cross Stitch >.... And it stops there. There are no categories for cross stitch!! All the extending categories are for embroidery only. There are 2 different crafts. You can embroidery on any fabric - just ...

Resolved! Bird Feathers

Please, need to know if there is anyone that may know what kind of feathers these are, and their value? These were my brothers for tiring flies for fishing. Thank you for any helponetwothreefourfivesixPlease, need to know if there is anyone that may ...

IMG_20210518_075929267 - Copy.jpg IMG_20210518_080028609.jpg IMG_20210518_075803497.jpg IMG_20210523_063843106.jpg