cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to close store to redo and restart with all new listings. but want to close out store first

i have been going thru chemo and radiation for last year,  have not listed in over a year.  iwant to close the store,   but want to be able to start listing in about a month and start all over again.   so how do i go about doing it.  i have over 500 listings.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

how to close store to redo and restart with all new listings. but want to close out store first

More details please. Do you want to save your current items, or create all new store items when you reopen?

You might be able to back up your inventory, and then put the store into vacation mode.

Reopen when you are ready, but store fees will continue.

Or do you just want to flush everything and start again?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The things I have in my store,  have been there forever, with no hits.  I want to clear out all my listings, and start fresh.  Redo everything,  Can I clear the listings,  if so HOW?  and could I possably put  store on vacation or something,  Do not want to pay store prices,  til I get everything ready

Thanks to everyone  for help

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Go to your Active List.

At the left top is a box.Click.

All the listings will suddenly be checked.

Go to the Action drop down. Choose End.

Click.

All your current listings will go into your Unsolds and will rest there (in case you change your mind) for 60 days.

If you are determined to delete them permanently, repeat the same actions on your Unsold list , but this time under Action, choose Delete.

They will be gone forever.

If your listing had not finished it run (30 days ?) you will be charged for the 30 days, but when the new period comes up, you won't.

Closing your store is more complicated, because if you have an annual contract, you have to buy yourself out of it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

SInce you are an active store customer, you get free support by phone.

go to help/support, and look for the blue contact us button.

It will bring you to a phone contact option where you can have them call you, and they will answer all your questions.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

will I still be charged for the store?  If I put it on vacation would that help. I' want to keep my store but dont want to pay when there is  nothingin it

thank you for your time

Message 6 of 6
latest reply