cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Not Being Allowed to Complete Purchases -- Why?

I have been selling historic photos,  with several buyers, many of whom purchase multiple photos at different times.  One buyer, who purchased multiple photos on different occasions, is trying to pay for his last three purchases but is not beling allowed to because the system says his address is wrong.  Doesn't make sense -- he never had that problem the last five times he bought and paid for photos.  I sent invoice -- no go.  I suggested he try purchasing the photos separately, not via invoice -- no go.  Any ideas why all of a sudden the system is not allowing him  to  complete this last purchase?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sometimes it wants the full zip code. Like 75801-2210. My guess is his address is wrong. 🙂

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

He personally has to contact e-bay and confirm his address, unless he does that, the payment will not go through on record.. So even though he has purchased from you before, sometimes a glitch in the system might cause his address to come up wrong. Once he contacts e-bay, and straightens this situation with them, payment should go through. Another reason, maybe his credit card expired and he didn't update that information or his debit card, which is very possible as well, You might want to ask him to double check the date on his cards.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply