cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the maker of this cut glass stemware?

Am holding an estate sale (at no charge) for an older lady who is in dire financial circumstances.  She inherited her bachelor brother's things (he was 90) and I have been slowly learning about what he has and whether it should be priced $1.00 or $10.00 -- whether the things have value more than everyday Walmart prices.

There is a set of fabulous cut glass stemware that seems a step above anything I've seen and that is what I'd love your help with.  I searched the Waterford Crystal section on replacements and didn't see the pattern there -- which would have been sweet if it had.  Attached are photos of one of the glasses and the pattern on it (this glass has a chip so I know it has no value).  Every glass has a bumped up bubble where the bowl/cup meets the stem, if that helps at all in discovering the maker.  And there are no maker's marks on the stemware, which I believe means it is not Waterford.

Anyway, thank you for looking, and thank you for any help you can give.

Mrs. Marblemanstemware.jpgstemware (1).jpgstemware (2).jpgstemware (3).jpgstemware (4).jpg

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0