cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Younique Mascara - How to spot the Fakes!

We are NOT UNIQUE REPS, or even FAKE REPS. We purchased these products on Ebay. YOUNIQUE 3D Mascara can NOT be sold on either Ebay or Amazon per their "Presenters Agreement". It states "You may not list or sell Younique Products on ebay or other online auctions, nor may you enlist or knowingly allow a third party (customer) to sell.

Source: http://bigriodog.wix.com/infinityeyez

The FAKE Product shown in the photos was purchased on EBAY. Before you buy, make sure your getting what you paid for. Check the Label - If the price is too low - It's FAKE!
99.5% of YOUNIQUE MASCARA on Ebay and Amazon are FAKE - Knock-off.
Knock offs may be okay if your buying sunglasses, but when your putting something in your eyes...Maybe not so good. You get what you pay for...Think about it!
***Real Label is smaller 1 inch and 3/8ths
***Fake Label is larger 1 and 7/8ths
***Real Label shows "LEHI, UT"
***Fake Label shows "PLEASANT GROVE, UT"
***Real Label is smaller 1 and 1/4 Inch across
***Fake Label is larger 1 and 5/8ths across and easy to spot

There are still some of the very old labels with no bar code as seen on the right...

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Ha!! I wish I was making a killing off of it. I can assure you that it costs what it does because it is made with natural ingredients and is not tested on animals. Even as a presenter it still ends up costing me over $20! Its worth it. If you dont want to spend the money, then go to the drug store and buy something from there. I would never suggest using any knock off makeup as you have no idea what they are putting in it.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I agree. I bought the mineral touch pressed powder on Ebay for 32. It is authentic.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Actually the Pleasant Grove, UT label isn't fake.. I signed up with Younique a few years ago and purchased their kit and I still have the 3d fibre lashes from it and it has the Pleasant Grove, UT on the label. It is their product and made in China.. that is what Younique sent to me.. and that is why I stopped selling their products. They were buying cheap **bleep** from China and putting their name on it.. now they want to act like this is a fake product.. LOL

Message 18 of 18
latest reply