cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with unfair buyer ?! ...new to ebah seller

Have no idea what to do with unfair buyer ... please help. She wrote me a negative feedback before contacting me just because she didn't receive her item. Her acreage is on the way and should be delivered in few days. She doesn't respond to my messages and looks like doesn't want to check a status of her package. She just wants her money back and the item that bought from my store. 

I'm new here as a seller and always want my buyer be satisfied with their purchases. But this ....I just don't understand and have no idea what to do with this negative feedback.

Please help ! Any advice will be so much appreciated !!!!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, it would have been a good idea for that buyer to have contacting you before negging your FB, but eBay does not require her to do so.  Her "acreage" is on its way? 

You really should contact the buyer and explain to her that her purchase appears to be traveling toward her and should be received soon.  

And calling the buyer "unfair" in your title here was not the best idea either.

You are not new here as a seller.

Also, side light, your pictures of your perfume show other items.  Beware of that -- sooner or later you will get a buyer who expects to receive everything pictured.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi, First, contact the seller and try to resolve the issue without eBay intervention. Contact eBay within 45 days after purchase if the dispute can't be resolved directly. Respond to messages and required actions from eBay as the case is being processed. Return the item to the seller if eBay requires this step.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Also, side light, your pictures of your perfume show other items.  Beware of that -- sooner or later you will get a buyer who expects to receive everything pictured.  

They'll also except the perfume that's pictured and not a little sample like the OP is selling.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi.

There is no (recipe or formula) to escape an intended scam(if this is the case).

1. You refund the buyer voluntarily, the item arrives later. The Con Artist has the money and your product. You are left alone with no help, like a sitting duck to be scammed. In this case, eBay lets you find the solution yourself. (You can report it, you can block them, but they change the name)

2. You do not refund the buyer, the artist( always they got 100% positive feedback if you read them you will find positive feedbacks mentioning otherwise) asks eBay to step in, they refund the buyer. You win the badge (Below Standard. Case solved without seller resolution). So you got 1. Negative feedback 2. Lost of the item, money, time,(a huge dose of negativity) and some fees more, and the punishment (to learn to behave with scammers) to let them do it. (has happened to me often, and I could nothing)🦆

3. As I see, you do not live in a Third World country like mine with archaic postal services. Use services that. 

Stop mail and have it back to you .https://www.USPS.com/manage/package-intercept.htm#, so you can have your item back at least.

Best regards.

H

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

What does that mean?  Her acreage is on the way?  Acreage like land?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@divwido wrote:

What does that mean?  Her acreage is on the way?  Acreage like land?

OP left the community boards months ago 😊

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

THIS DEPENDS ON how long the buyer has had to wait for their package to arrive. People are spoiled rotten with most websites offering free fast shipping and they want their stuff yesterday SO, how late is this item. If it is extremely late then it might be lost, or USPS is slowing down like a turtle on xanax again.  Find out what is going on with your package by doing a Where is my package request on USPS.COM if you used them. If it is late the you might be able to shake it loose with the request. Tell the buyer the package is on it’s way and you are going to investigate it’s whereabouts. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply