cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received fake La Mer concentrate

Has anybody received Fake La Mer Concentrate???  I have read about the La Mer Creme online often being fake but I believe I just received a bottle of Fake La Mer Concentrate. 

• The seller was a US seller but the bottle came from directly OUT of the country --with an air mail post-- the seller sold many of these same ones in a row for High $$can see on their *solds*
  • Exterior La mer box: the Green box the La Mer Concentrate arrived in was a bit different in size & the graphics of the La Mer part a bit different than the one I purchased from the store. 
  • The Interior of the Box:  There was only cardboard inside protecting the bottle not the usual plastic stand that protects the bottle &not the quality interior to protect. 
  • Also the spatula inside the bottle was a white color not clear like the one from the store 
  • The consistency of the product I just received:  The consistency of the concentrate serum I received from this ebayer is different w a white glow rather than clear- it even showed up where you can see thru the bottle a bit showing the white glow-- also, the product didn't absorb the same way &feel the same way, had a bit of a different odor. 
  •  Can anyone shed any light on this???  has anyone received anything not seeming authentic.  If so this could be a real problem for the future.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Received fake La Mer concentrate

Fake products are everywhere.

There are even fake products coming off of other sites.

File a SNAD and state that the product is fake.  

Report to Ebay and you might even wish to send the seller's ID to La Mer.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply