cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we help STOP FAKE/DUPE, especially for Cosmetics and Skin Care?

I have bought too many FAKE/DUPE cosmetics on ebay that I am truly afraid to buy anymore but now I am unable to afford purchasing all from stores!  I need help in finding 'Authentic Sellers", PLEASE!   Can someone help me find these good people and with low cost?  I have no problems leaving great Feedback and working with anyone if I can just get the real "AUTHENTIC" products!   In the past 2 months I have had to return many items and I can not continue to do business this way!  New to ebay and finding it very distasteful yet I know there are good, no GREAT Sellers,  and I need to find them!  Can we, as a Group, begin listing the "FAKE SELLERS" to help stop this madness!  How can they sleep at night??  Any and all help is gratefully appreciated, Thank You!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How can we help STOP FAKE/DUPE, especially for Cosmetics and Skin Care?

We sell only 100% authentic products as we are official licensed for beauty products.

To spot fake products, always check the price and pictures.

When a price is too low for a product, like for example, an Anastasia's lipstick or a Lime Crime lipstick and if you see it at $1.50 or $7-$8 it may be fake.

Especially sellers from Asia, sell fake products (only a few are safe) but globally you must be careful.

In case of doubt, ask the batch number of the product , expiration before buying it and if the seller doesn't answer on this or doesn't give real information, it means it's a fake.

Even pictures sometimes, but they don't work with dishonest sellers, as they may send you the real picture of a product and then send you the fake one.

See Ulta and Sephora and when prices here don't match those prices a bit, it means that something is wrong as it can be fake, if the price is too low compared to these retailers, or it means that it expired and seller wants to get rid of it.

A fake product can be recognized for the bad smell, for the packaging and writing on it and the shades and texture that are totally different than the original.

It's not easy to spot fake products if you're an expert, when fake are well. made, so batch number which is behind every single product can help you and you can give that number to the company that will tell you if it was released by them or not.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply