cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUDULENT CREME DE LA MER

Just wanted ebay to know that I have been purchasing Creme de la Mer from the company itself, or retail outlets such as Nordstrom's.  It's more expensive, but I'll never purchase it on ebay again, after receiving fraudulent cream.  Shame on the sellers trying to pass off junk as an expensive cream!  And ebay is not helping by selling empty Creme de la Mer jars and boxes.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

FRAUDULENT CREME DE LA MER

I am extremely sorry that you were taken by some irresponsible seller on ebay.  I know that person has most likely left a horrible taste in your mouth and you are probably extremely hesitant to purchase cream again from anyone.  I would 1000% feel the same way, BUT, I actually do have real La Mer products.  I have two 3.4 oz soft cream, I have 1  fl. oz. liq. of The Lifting Firming Serum, and 5 fl. oz. liq. of The treatment lotion.  If you know la mer products well I am sure you know the three items I just listed.  If you are looking for brand new la mer products at a discounted price please do not hesitate to message me back.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply