cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

victoria's Secret collection items need a home

Hello all,

I have a good sized collection of everything related to Victoria's Secret. Some vintage, some newer most of it late 90's to the 2010's. it's clothing, perfume bottles, umbrella, other memorabilia, catalogs and some magazines or books featuring the Angels supermodels. I've been re-homing some of it, but it is just taking too long and this site is making it hard to communicate with my normal contacts and sellers.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Maybe your best bet is to search the VS listings and sell as a bundle there somewhere?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I don't know why that posted before I was done with it... I'm the OP. Is there anyone out there that can help find these items a new home? I'm not looking for any huge profits or anything like that.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You aren't allowed to advertise on the boards but you get certainly get advice on listing and selling. 

If you don't want to be a seller, you can certainly donate, claim a tax deduction if eligible and be done with it.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You can just list them on eBay.  These Boards are not for the purpose of offering items for sale.  Or donate them.  Or list on FB Marketplace. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Maybe your best bet is to search the VS listings and sell as a bundle there somewhere?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I re-read my original post and a big chunk of what I wanted to say was lost when I accidentally sent it before I wanted to. It is not my intention to advertise and sell on the boards. That is why I'm asking questions on the boards. To make it more clear, I'm looking for someone who is a seller or who knows a seller that is interested in more inventory of a wide variety from the brand. That is why I listed the things I have. Most sellers I know or used to work with would specialize in a certain aspect of VS merchandise. I am not able to get online nearly as often as I used to or I would try selling it myself as suggested. If I were to go that route I would want to give potential buyers the most attention and time I could. Working 2 jobs and prepping to move out of state doesn't give me that opportunity right now. I would like to move it as a bundle, not even sell it to a seller. I just don't want it in a dumpster or in the back of a thrift store.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@secretfire6 wrote:

I re-read my original post and a big chunk of what I wanted to say was lost when I accidentally sent it before I wanted to. It is not my intention to advertise and sell on the boards. That is why I'm asking questions on the boards. To make it more clear, I'm looking for someone who is a seller or who knows a seller that is interested in more inventory of a wide variety from the brand. That is why I listed the things I have. Most sellers I know or used to work with would specialize in a certain aspect of VS merchandise. I am not able to get online nearly as often as I used to or I would try selling it myself as suggested. If I were to go that route I would want to give potential buyers the most attention and time I could. Working 2 jobs and prepping to move out of state doesn't give me that opportunity right now. I would like to move it as a bundle, not even sell it to a seller. I just don't want it in a dumpster or in the back of a thrift store.

To sell to any interested party on ebay.......you need to LIST the items ON ebay.

NOT come to the boards to find a buyer and sell as a bundle....which is what you are doing.

Many buyers are resellers and shop on ebay.

LIST THE BUNDLE ON EBAY.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply