cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

permission to sell

To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. If you wish to sell in this category, please create a business plan

plz solved may problems

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

permission to sell

Huh??

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

When you get this message, what category are you trying to list in?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

This is the type of message a new user without any history is apt to get, especially if trying to sell high fraud, highly faked, and/or expensive items. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

Hmm. I was able to pull up a cached listing with title "OMKAR JEWELS 4 PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 2.25CT 14K WHITE GOLD"

If that's a listing that was either attempted to be listed or was removed, my opinion is that ebay saw some of the same red flags I saw. 

1. There's no way someone has a genuine 2.25 cr. diamond for $500

2. There's no way that a diamond ring set in 14K gold would be available at that price point

3. Your location is India and for US buyers, ebay sees a risk

4. Title says ring is 14K gold but description states 10K gold. 

5. Description states it's available in 14K, so selling a 10K gold ring listed as 14K is NOT accurately listing and describing it

6. Contact information is in listing, a huge NO NO!!

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

@omkarjewels4  Adding to the other great advice.  I see that you are located in India.  Have you filled out and submitted your KYC documents to eBay?  

Have you completed all of these steps to set up a seller account:

Have you linked ebay to paypal?

http://www.pages.ebay.com/help/account/link-paypal.html

Have you linked your bank account to paypal
Have you added a credit card to help verify your identity.

Have you told ebay how you will pay your seller fees?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method?id=4124

Your selling limits will not increase until: 
It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale.
You've had more than 25 transactions and $250 in sales.

We’ll review your account every month and adjust the limits automatically based on your sales volume and the feedback you’ve received from buyers. 

When you’re comfortable fulfilling your orders, and have a good track record with customers and with following our policies, most specific category limits will automatically be removed. However, other limits may apply depending on the categories you list in.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107&st=2&pos=1&query=Selling%20limits&...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

So how we get Gemstone category to list an item in Gemstone category

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

eBay partnered with Payoneer not PayPal to deliver payouts to India.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

permission to sell

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply