Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coach authentication

i JUST BOUGHT A REALLY CUTE BAG. THE SELLER SAID IT IS GENUINE COACH, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE. THE SERIAL IS L1120-19298. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS. THANKS

Vintage Coach Leather Hobo - authentic?

HI there knowlegeable Coach pros I'm looking at this Vintage Coach online and could use your help. I can't find one with the exact characteristics anywhere on eBay which may or may not mean anything. Here's what I know in addition to the attached pic...

Coach Vintage 4148 Chocolate Leather Soho Bucket Shoulder Bag 1.jpg Coach Vintage 4148 Chocolate Leather Soho Bucket Shoulder Bag 2.jpg Coach Vintage 4148 Chocolate Leather Soho Bucket Shoulder Bag 3.jpg Coach Vintage 4148 Chocolate Leather Soho Bucket Shoulder Bag 4.jpg

Kate Spade- Authentic?

Hello! I love the look of this Kate Spade bag but I don’t recognize the style and am unsure which collection it would have come from. I can’t find it anywhere else online. A lot of things about it appear right to me, but I was wondering if anyone els...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Length of description

It used to be that we put a complete description on clothes we were selling. I am told now that I should shorten my descriptions by a lot. Is this because of selling on cell phones? What is your opinion? Thanks, Mell

Item description

what is considered :excellent,good condition : mean when listing an item

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Moncler jackets

Hi allas I buy and sell on eBay and just bought a Moncler jacket instead of my usual Prada puffer the make that I know quite a bit about when the jacket arrived which was sold to me as new but Worn once and looked brand new I went online to the moncl...

Help with UGG Tularosa high boots

We've been doing a lot of research on these UGG boots, and we think they are genuine, but I wanted to run it by here. We hope they are real, because they are in fabulous condition. Lori

Louis Vutton Check

Can anyone help me with authenticating this checkbook cover? There is no heat stamp or datecode but I feel like I have seen one of these before that came with wallet (made in USA under special license) that turned out to be authentic.I would really a...

Help with authentication of a Gucci purse

This is from a friend who only bought new purses, and I'm having trouble believing it is an authentic Gucci. It does have a small Gucci tag inside, and 2 of the zipper pulls have Gucci on them, but the strap looks pretty plain. Any help would be much...

Resolved! Authenications

I am so paranoid about selling Coach Bags, I have a Coach bag thats legit but would like some backing from Ebay. Creed Number is H2B-9992. It is a Red Drawstring backpack. I am not someone that just lists items without verifications and compare these...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Prada Bag authentication help

This came from a friend who only bought new purses and asked me to sell it for her. I've never seen a Prada bag before, but I did look at other messages here, and compared my triangle, and it looks good. The stitching looks impeccable, as does the in...

Are these gucci jeans legit?

Howdy fellow ebayers, we have never posted a question before so I hope we are doing it correctly! Here is our problem - We have never run into a pair of Gucci Jeans before & we don't know the label well at all. I have tried to do some research, but t...

gucci1.jpg gucci2.jpg gucci3.jpg gucci4.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors