Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Looking for Someone with Knowledge of Stella McCartney Bags

Hello,I recently purchased a Stella McCartney bag on eBay and received it today and have some concerns that I was hoping to get some help with. My first concern is that the bag was advertised as NWT, however you can see from the photos of the dust ba...

IMG_3264.jpg IMG_3265.jpg IMG_3263.jpg IMG_3262.jpg

Nunca recibi el articulo!

Es una basura eBay, nunca llego mi compra y solo me dice que contacte al vendedor.El vendedor solo dice que me lo renviara y no llega nada. La compra la hice desde Nov 2018 y nunca llego nada. Basura ebay!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Coach Wallet real?

Does anyone know what style this wallet is? It is a dark pink almost red? It has a gold carriage emblem on the front. It measures approximately 5 1/4" across and 4 1/4" tall. Any information would be great and thanks in advance!

Please help me identify the maker of this purse!

PLEASE HELP!!! I would like to know the designer of this purse. My MIL purchased it in Italy and gave it to me as a gift. I am curious to know who designs it because I love it and would like to see more of his/her bags! Thank you so much for any and ...

IMG_0888.PNG IMG_0890.PNG

Resolved! Coach Bag S5T-5130 is it fake??

My mom bought this purse a while back. A long while back. I would like to list it to sell, but a friend of mine says that is a fake. I don't know of any Coach experts in my area and I am hoping someone here can help me. I can post more pictures if yo...

IMG_1092.jpg IMG_1097.jpg

Please help real or fake Burberry shirt

Hi everybody. First time posting on here but I need your help. I was thinking about picking up this Mens Burberry Button Down shirt. The price is nice but I question its authenticity mainly because it appears all the buttons have been re seen on. The...

Clothing with header’Brand New’

Bought one of these onlineit took forever to get herethe size was so tight couldn’t breatheso I started looking at hindreds of this listings all of which headed exactly ‘Brand New’ and figured out that whatever the company listed, they were all Chine...

authentication

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gucci-Black-Leather-Soho-Disco-Crossbody-Bag-Handbag-NEW-WITH-TAGS/401740289681?hash=item5d89965691:g:A28AAOSwmYhcoK0RPlease help to identify if this gucci bag is authentic or not..it has been posted by 2 different sellers wi...

Resolved! Louis Vuitton authentication

Please help to check if this wallet is real or not? Thank you ☺️

E1D4EC28-EEB5-46E3-845D-7D2648A53505.png 3D8F4551-AC5D-4672-AFC3-6D42293493B6.png 06F14F35-91E2-4AA2-861E-B35A258D0444.png BB52B5B6-1F26-483C-8D10-6D841295F056.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic vintage Burberry scarves and do copies of them exist?

Hi! I am checking out some auctions for the abovementioned, and I came across this, for example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Burberry-Cashmere-Scarf-Women-s-Pink-One-Size/303104493770?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131227121...

Burberry Polo Real VS Fake?

Hello, I just bought this Burberry polo off eBay, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's fake or real? thanks so much

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unique Womens Levis Jeans Leather Patch

Hi! Does anyone have any knowledge about this Levis Leather Patch?They are on a pair of women's 693 Levis. I have searched the net for an image or info and can't find a thing.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SAM_2195.JPG SAM_2196.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors