Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling handmade face mask

Is anyone else having a problem with listing handmade face mask? I have tried to list them a couple of times and eBay tells me that I cannot. I have not had a problem listing my other items.

Resolved! coach bag authentication

Please help to authenticate this bag. This would be my first coachbag so don't want to start with buying fake one Thanks

20210117_220552.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Maker's Mark on Sterling Silver Pendant with Side Heart Motif

Hi! Trying to figure out the maker's mark on this pendant with a trillion cut blue stone (sapphire?) It's marked 925 for sterling, but there is another mark to the left that appears to be a house shape with a letter in the middle. It also has a heart...

c2aDf8FSQmezI1syFGocvw_thumb_35df.jpg Psh6OSomS1m1U+8DE4ipNQ_thumb_35d5.jpg fullsizeoutput_3f25.jpeg

Difficulty with a seller.

1/15/2021 - i purchased an item on 12/11/2020, paid for immediately, have not received it. tried contacting seller by email 3 times, no response or return email. on purchase estimated delivery for 1/29/2021???? tried asking EBAY for help, no help. I ...

Authentic Vintage Givenchy?

 I found this blouse today, it’s very well made and the tag says it’s 100% silk but I can’t find anything like it on the internet. Can anyone help? 

0D8BC3C3-8957-4783-B9CB-2B5189D302E9.jpeg 77CD1009-8245-49A9-B4D7-3E0AAC94F6BA.jpeg

Coach?

Hi, Can you tell from these 2 pictures if this is good? Thanks

gggwww1.jpg gggwwww2.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic or Fake Dooney

I recently purchased a Dooney and Bourke Florentine Shoulder bag, and am not sure it is authentic.The brass stud on shoulder strap shows a silver color like brass tone worn off. The Serial # Starts with an S, and it has a black ribbon sewn next to th...

Help with logo

Can anyone help me identify this logo please thank you sooooo much!  logo identification needed

A54F87CD-1DF8-49EE-9597-2C04D4FF9BD3.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors