cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Versace silk scarf - is it real or fake?

Hello all! Your opinions always are great.Please, help me to understand is this Versace  scarf real or fake?Size is 85x85 cm , hand rolled edges( as fas as i know must be), tag( looks strange)? and for me silk material looks and feels strange..compare with Gucci and Hermes...Condition is not very perfect( some stains) some almost invisible tread pulls.What do You think? It's a plan te sell, but want to be sure it is authenticrsz_img_5107_2 (1).jpgrsz_img_5108_2.jpgrsz_img_5110_2.jpgrsz_img_5111.jpgrsz_img_5114.jpgrsz_img_5115.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I believe that the scarf is fine. The quality appears to be good and the label was seen on other Atelier Versace scarves. 

2 examples: 

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.52.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.54.41 AM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank You so much! This is my first Versace silk scarf i own.Your tags looks like exactly the same, but how about silk?? Do You feel the difference if You compare with  other brand silk scarves?? in my opinion silk feels like more denser, may be because this is vintage item?.Colors and pattern looks nice and real, also edges...Any idea how old can be this vintage item ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please move that scarf to a solid background to photo it for listing. It is stunning! Congrats! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

aww, yes, You are right, thank You.Just made a quick photos, also thought that need to remove background before posting here.Bet yes, definitely will do it before listing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply