cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purse !!! help item pulled

Hi,

Just looking for some help. Long story short I buy storage units at auction and we got a unit with highend designer stuff. I Orignally tryed to list and use Ebay Authenic but listing never gave me a choice to try authentication service, So I just put purses in my thift store and sold them, I had around 5 LV I had recipts for 3 of them. Anyway I decied to list this one myself. I listed it for 3 days after it ended I listed it again last night, It got pulled as a fake. I was hopping for some input on this purse. Real or fake? I have alot more from this unit like prada shoes burrberry ect but its not worth the risk to list on ebay, In the off chance this purse is fake I dont want to sell it in my Thrift store either 

IMG_1478.jpgIMG_1479.jpgIMG_1480.jpgIMG_1481.jpgIMG_1482.jpgIMG_1486.jpgIMG_1488.jpgIMG_1489.jpg

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

How do you know the diamonds are genuine? How do you know the Tag Heuer watches are genuine? How do you know the designer jewelry is genuine? You already had a fake LV removed and you claim you "knew" it was authentic.?

Im a full time reseller with many resourse that I use, I do find alot of jewlery so I have diamond tester. also on diamonds i have account at jewlery appriaser I get diamond jewlery appraised and get  stats so I can decied which venue to sell auction house,store or ebay. 

it doesn't matter! You sell a fake -- even one and you've broken the law. 

Your right.  In the real world of thrift stores it would be impossiable to authenticate everything, its just the way it is 

I wonder how value village , goodwill and all the other thrift stores are still in buisness. 

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

"do i care if the feds come to look in my clothes room for fakes I don't. ,my job is to make sure im bringing in 8-10k a week not waste time authenticating."

Will you care when the Feds cart you off and fine you $250,000 for every fake you have sold?

In the case that I helped with, the Feds didn't even consider the number of items sold. They got the sellers for the amount of money the fakes would and could potentially bring in.

Those sellers are now enjoying life in prison w/o their families.

That 8-10K a week won't help you much if you do go down.

I don't know many sellers that would consider protecting themselves and their families by authenticating a waste of time.

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

Are you trying to say "definitely" or "defiantly"? These are two different words that completely change the meaning of your statement. For you, however, I think "defiant" works better!!!

Message 48 of 48
latest reply