cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying Vera Bradley bag style name

Can someone tell me the style name of this retired Vera Bradley Java Blue bag?  I can't find one like it anywhere. It has 2 pockets in the front covered on top by a single flap.  Has a zipper in the back and 2 open side pockets.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hope these help... Stuffed it is 12 high by 18 long... Inches.   Thank you! 

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

@shannon1_girl

Only 1 pic is showing.

Does it have a Trolley sleeve on the back and an ID window? Is the front flap magnetic?

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

That is strange. I'll try again. Not sure what a trolley sleeve is but I would say no... Just to pockets on one side. Not magnetic and not ID sleeve. Just zipper on top of bag. 

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Pics still not working.

So it isn't a Grand Traveler. I can't think of anything else that big or with the adjustable strap and rolled handles.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Does it have a rear zippered pocket?

If so, it's a Weekender.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

It does not look like the pictures loaded again last night..I was on my phone at the time so I apologize.  I am trying again.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

No zippered pocket - I just looked at the weekender that a friend here has and it is definitely different however similar in size. Oh well, I continue my search. Thanks.
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@shannon1_girl

In your post # 13, the 1st picture shows 2 slip in pockets. The 2nd picture shows a full length zippered pocket on the back side. The top has a zippered closure as well.

Compare your bag to this sold bag:162649591818

The style of the weekender has changed fairly recently. Your friend may have the newer version.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Okay, thank you! Quite possibly it was the weekender and the style change is why it looks different. Definitely similar. Thanks so much.
Message 24 of 24
latest reply