cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have this Coach Bag B1273-19706M and cannot find any information on it...any help would be great

I have this Coach Bag B1273-19706M and cannot find any information on it...any help would be greatly appreciated. I found one online but it gives no information as the name, etc. The pictures shown is not mine. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide me 🙂

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have this Coach Bag B1273-19706M and cannot find any information on it...any help would be great

You need pictures of the actual bag you have.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Your post is the ultimate example of why we need to see pictures in order to evaluate items. Additionally, no Coach bag can be authenticated with just one picture showing the front of the bag!

1. If you have a bag that looks similar to the picture you posted, we need to see pictures of YOUR bag, not a listing on another site.
2. The serial number you quoted was incorrectly copied in the PM listing where you found the picture. The style number is 19760 . (The seller transposed the numbers.)
3. The style number you've posted isn't a valid Coach style number so if 19706 is the number on your bag, it's fake.

The bag shown in the PM listing IS authentic and that's only determined because that seller showed more pictures than you did. The style is called Outline signature Peyton carryall from 2012. I believe it was an exclusive made for (possibly) Macy's.

But be aware that because the bag you've shown is authentic does not mean your bag is authentic.

Again, post pictures of the bag you have.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 3
latest reply