cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestystar blue Newstyle Womens spring and autumn boots

Has any ebay member had dealings with CS & honestystar. I purchased a pair of blue  Newstyle Womens spring and Autumn boots. They took weeks to arrive and when they did they were cheap plastic unwearable boots. not worth a fraction of what was paid. When I complained they argued that it would cost to much to post the boots back to them, I assume now they had been posted from China. Offered me 3 dollar discount on my next purchase.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry that you got ripped. If you’re within the proper timeframe you should file SNAD with ebay IF the boots were not as described. You have an even longer timeframe with your credit card assuming the purchase was tied to one. 

IF however the boots were just not to your liking (including junky construction) but we’re not incorrectly described, IMO it’s on you and consider this a learning lesson. 

Most of the regs on this board would tell you to avoid buying Chinese product and to research every label you’re unfamiliar with prior to purchase. You should always check the seller’s feedback as well.

Sorry this happened to you. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I admit that I do little research prior to posting. it’s just not my thing as I feel I either know something that may be of help to others or I don’t in which case I pass on the question. I’m bored and sitting at my kitchen counter with a cup of tea so out of curiosity I looked up Honesty Star reviews and ALL 50 PLUS reviews were BAD. Scam postings all over the net.

Seriously OP you’ve got to get smarter. EVERYONE reading this post needs to remember to research companies prior to buying from them. The OP’s rip could have totally been avoided with a few seconds of checking.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply