cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with True Religion Jeans

Please help with this Jeans,  the buttons are throwing me off if more pics needed let me know,

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Those are authentic.. 

They're men's jeans.. I believe the style is Billy. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

thank you so much for the help, I have never seen those buttons on the True religion brand and I was kind of confused,
Thanks a lot!!!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

No worries..

I was happy to help..

CHEERS

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

No worries..

I was happy to help..

CHEERS

I do not see enough evidence to say that these are authentic but perhaps you are more familiar with TR than I am.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

OP, I saw your listing and believe that your jeans are fake. The pocket lining looks wrong, the way that the belt loops are attached to the jean is incorrect, the third tag on the inside is wrong, the font on the first tag is wrong, the way that the back waist label is stitched is incorrect for Super T's as is the majority of the outer stitching. You did come here for help and that is my opinion.

I have been buying and selling True Religion's for 10 years and have been helping to authenticate them on the boards for about 7 years now.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply