cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Coach purse

It's been a while, but I have another Coach purse that I would like help on.  I found the same purse posted as AUTHENTIC, and I am hoping mine is authentic as well.  I bought it from someone who said her daughter purchased it from a COACH store.  It comes with a COACH bag.  Any help is much appreciated.

Lori

2883LB - Authentic Coach Signature Horse & Carriage Large Hobo D1069-F15209 -vintage bro.jpgIMG_20191021_173001772.jpgIMG_20191021_173428359.jpgIMG_20191021_173442821.jpgIMG_20191021_182514185_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpgIMG_20191021_173415714.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Help with Coach purse

Genuine, from the Horse And Carriage line and made in 2010. The exact name isnt in my files but Id describe it as  Horse and Carriage Buckled Hobo.

Now Im going to give you a little advice too. By Ebay rules and by US Federal law, all name brand  trademarked items sold in the US have to be authentic, selling fakes is illegal. Calling something authentic when everything is expected to be authentic doesnt prove a thing. In fact a lot of old-timers will tell you that when some highly faked brand says 'authentic' in the title, its more likely to be fake than genuine. You might want to avoid that word although some inexperienced buyers seem to think that it proves something, but it doesnt. Some sellers lie, and some just dont know the difference or dont care to find out.

Just so you know.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Help with Coach purse

Genuine, from the Horse And Carriage line and made in 2010. The exact name isnt in my files but Id describe it as  Horse and Carriage Buckled Hobo.

Now Im going to give you a little advice too. By Ebay rules and by US Federal law, all name brand  trademarked items sold in the US have to be authentic, selling fakes is illegal. Calling something authentic when everything is expected to be authentic doesnt prove a thing. In fact a lot of old-timers will tell you that when some highly faked brand says 'authentic' in the title, its more likely to be fake than genuine. You might want to avoid that word although some inexperienced buyers seem to think that it proves something, but it doesnt. Some sellers lie, and some just dont know the difference or dont care to find out.

Just so you know.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Help with Coach purse

Thank you so much. I see what you mean about adding "authentic" to the title. That makes a lot of sense. I always appreciate your advice! Thanks again.

Lori
Message 3 of 3
latest reply