cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dolce & Gabbana Men's Sport Coat - Real or Fake? Please advise

Greetings!

I have been selling clothing on eBay for some time. I acquired this Dolce & Gabbana sport coat a while back and wanted to confirm it's authenticity before listing it. Don't want to get kicked off for selling fake merchlaughing

I put as many pictures as it would let me. I will describe it as best I can. It is a size 54 black two button single vent coat with faint blue pinstripes. There are four buttons on the cuffs. The liner is burgandy, with DOLCE & GABBANA printed throughout. The top tag has been cut, but the gold chain (DOLCE & GABBANA) is still there. It has a white inner label, which I heard was pre-2004. The material tag shows made in Italy with 100% virgin wool, the liner is 65% viscose, 35% cupro. It also has DOLCE & GABBANA INDUSTRIA S.P.A. LEGNANO. There are no visible spelling errors that I could spot. Granted, little was in English, but still. Please let me know any green or red flags that you can see in this.DSC09853.JPGDSC09856.JPGDSC09858.JPGDSC09859.JPG

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Dolce & Gabbana Men's Sport Coat - Real or Fake? Please advise

Looks OK so far but you need to post the factory tags which will be inside a pocket.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply