cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach purse, any chance this is real?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322681810692

I'm looking to buy.  If this isn't real, is it close enough to a real one that I would have a style to search for an authentic one?

Being a GW listing scares me.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It looks ok to me.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm no expert, but there's something about how the block of fabric in the middle and the dark trim that runs the length of the purse that seems wrong, like it's a bit crooked. Maybe it's just the way it's photographed.

Beth (from Canada, but living in the US)
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@canadabeth wrote:

I'm no expert, but there's something about how the block of fabric in the middle and the dark trim that runs the length of the purse that seems wrong, like it's a bit crooked. Maybe it's just the way it's photographed.

There's nothing wrong with the bag, the stripe or the trim. The bag is authentic. 

The pictures showing the wallet aren't really adequate for a definite authentication but there aren't any red flags. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

BTW, the signature pattern is cut on the bias which might be why you think it looks off. But that's just as it should be on that style.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@canadabeth wrote:

A couple of the other ones listed on Ebay also look kind of uneven too but since that dark horizontal trim is an open pocket edge and not permanently sewn down I think its just the way the bag was positioned or photographed.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you all so much!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply