cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese OWN Ebay

ebay has decided to screw all long time sellers/buyers in favor of new Chinese sellers ! I purchased an item and when i got it looked nothing like pics. Ebay closed my appeal even with pics proving my complaint and cancelled my negative feedback also !!!!! Now I hope this e commerce company folds like a cheap suit. They are controlled by China !!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Chinese OWN Ebay

Did you open a "not as described" return request? Or did you just complain to the seller and leave negative feedback? 

There's a process that if you follow it, you won't lose the case! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

@golfcollector101 

What was the problem? Did she not look like picture. I'm assuming it was the private listing.

Did you open a case for Item Not as Described before leaving the feedback?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

They denied my appeal saying they were sticking to their original decision ! Less than 3 hours after I appealed ?..**bleep** has happened to this company ?..Chinese fu$&ing kangaroo court ..16 years with over 200,000 in sales and this is how they treat you over a one year seller ?..

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

Of course I did..been here for 16+ years. It,s easy to see they want small but loyal sellers the hell out to make room for low-ball big money backed Chinese scam sellers who bypass all the bylaws the original people whoo started this company put in place .mfrs

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

The seller shows a No Return policy most likely due to sanitary reasons.  I can't say as though I blame them. 

Maybe Ebay thought you had tried her out.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

@golfcollector101 wrote:

Ebay closed my appeal even with pics proving my complaint 

I can't even imagine the pictures you would have sent! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

@golfcollector101 wrote:

Ebay closed my appeal even with pics proving my complaint 

I can't even imagine the pictures you would have sent! 

No kidding! Ebay must have been either amused or disgusted.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

How did this end up on the Fashion board?😅😆

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

@alli*kat wrote:

How did this end up on the Fashion board?😅😆

Because Ebay doesn't have an Adult Toy board?

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

Did you pay with a credit card? Do a chargeback. Explain what happened and please stop buying from China.  Yes, they have alot of clout here. Unfortunately, ebay can't stop them.  IP addresses are private in China. So if ebay bans 1 account, they can open up a new one very quickly.  In the USA,  ebay would know that a suspended is back up when they see their IP address but it remains private for Chinese sellers.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

Well I am chuckling over the status ''Private Listing'' whilst the seller 's name says it all 😂😂😂😂😂    

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Chinese OWN Ebay

eBay bends over backwards to make buyers happy.  You've not given many details, but, if you opened an item not as described case, and then escalated it after 4 days, there is no reason that it would not have been honored.

If you'd like to return here and give a factual account of the situation, together with dates, we'd like to offer  you help or advice.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply