cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate MCM bookbag

I just bought and MCM bookbag and I can't tell if it's fake. I looked at about every site that would had in formation on how to tell if the bag is fake. Everything is fine besides a couple things that see a bit off. I wanted to get someone else's opinion before I ship it back. The stitching seems to be off on the pocket and the mcm is upside down in the middle. I'm pretty sure that's not how it's suppose to be but I wanted a little help just in case I may be wrong image.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Authenticate MCM bookbag

Can I ask what color is the metal tag and the studs ? Because they do look silver on my screen and I am pretty sure on the cognac colored backpack they should be both gold.  But I suppose it can be my monitor. Besides that, the pattern on the top, where it kinda folds does not look quite right either  - but I just got that from going thru all the backpacks on their official sites and reputable dealers. I am really not an MCM expert, these are just my observations so please wait for more opinions.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Authenticate MCM bookbag

although this is super old it still shows up in the first page of google.  This is a fake for anyone wondering.  That pattern is a dead giveaway since its the wrong direction

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Authenticate MCM bookbag

I just bought a mcm backpack I need help to authenticate it please and thank u 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Authenticate MCM bookbag

@californiag0 wrote:

I just bought a mcm backpack I need help to authenticate it please and thank u 

You need to start your own separate topic thread via "Start a New Discussion"; put MCM in the title & include pics of your bag (using the camera icon).

"It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so." —
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Authenticate MCM bookbag

You need to post your own NEW thread and you must add pictures. Please do not reply on this thread s that it can again, fade back.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Authenticate MCM bookbag

Sniped LOL!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply