cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items not received

ORDER DATE

Nov 12, 2016 ORDER TOTAL US $124.58See description Order 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM 10.1" Digital HD LCD Car Headrest Active Monitor MP3 MP5 Media Player SD/USB/FM( 142130796468 )

Quantity: 2

ITEM PRICE:

US $124.58  I ordered the item above but until now the items never arrived and i contacted the seller for a refund or replacement. They keep on telling me to be patient for they had a problem with their account and will send me my replacement.  I wanted to complain in ebay about the above seller but the duration already expired since i bought the above item last November 2016.  Is there any other way to contact  ebay to complain this  seller?  Thanks for the help in advance.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

items not received

repairelectronics
Trailblazer

If you can't open an eBay dispute because the time ran out then try it with PayPal. You have 180 days from the date of purchase to open a PayPal case.

To start a PayPal dispute:
Log In to your PayPal account and select the "Tools" tab at the top, then the Resolution Center on the drop down menu.

Once open select "Report a Problem" tab, then under "Select a Transaction" tick the all activity box and choose last 6 months in the drop down menu.

Tick the box next to your missing purchase and click continue. Follow the procedure by clicking "Begin" at the bottom.

also, you can't name a seller in the fourms, your post will either get edited or deleted.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

items not received

repairelectronics
Trailblazer

If you can't open an eBay dispute because the time ran out then try it with PayPal. You have 180 days from the date of purchase to open a PayPal case.

To start a PayPal dispute:
Log In to your PayPal account and select the "Tools" tab at the top, then the Resolution Center on the drop down menu.

Once open select "Report a Problem" tab, then under "Select a Transaction" tick the all activity box and choose last 6 months in the drop down menu.

Tick the box next to your missing purchase and click continue. Follow the procedure by clicking "Begin" at the bottom.

also, you can't name a seller in the fourms, your post will either get edited or deleted.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

items not received

Hello repairelectronics,

Thank you very much for the information.

I will submit a paypal dispute regarding the problem.

And sorry for naming the store i didn't mean it.

Kind Regards,

Raymond

Message 3 of 3
latest reply