cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty

I bought a phone ( New) 4 months ago. Suddenly I can only use it on speakerphone. I wrote to the seller and they will not answer me. I do see that they say they guarantee for 30 days. But, a brand new phone doing this ? Am I wrong to feel a bit screwed ?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Warranty

If you left them feedback you can go back and leave a follow up reply letting everyone know the new phone quit working and the seller would not respond. There's no time limit on a follow up reply.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Warranty

The eBay Money Back Guarantee is you have 30 days to return a damaged, defective, or not as described item.

Did you contact the manufacturer to see if it's  under warranty? If the seller is an authorized distributor it might be covered.  If not you're SOL unless you bought a Square Trade warranty when you purchase a new item.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Warranty

Oh, I knew I was sol when I wrote this. Just wanted to vent that the seller didn't respond at all. Now I see that they are not good responders. Oh well....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Warranty

If you left them feedback you can go back and leave a follow up reply letting everyone know the new phone quit working and the seller would not respond. There's no time limit on a follow up reply.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Warranty

Unfortunately the buyer isn't responsible past 30 days.  If it was brand new unopened, you might try contacting the manufacturer.  Probably your best option is to take it to a store that can fix phones.  It might even be a software glitch 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply