cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Test Your Items.

I'm new to Ebay, and I can't believe how many people do not test their Super 8 cameras before putting them up, or even give basic detail of the condition. I should not have to message so many people about this, it's ridiculous.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Please Test Your Items.

Many Super 8 movie cameras won't function at all without a cartridge in them, and even if they did, how would the average user know if they were focusing properly, running at the right frame rate, and exposing properly?

The majority of people alive today probably don't even know what a Super 8 camera is, how to use one, or why anyone would want one. I bet most people who own one inherited it from a departed relative.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please Test Your Items.

Sometimes sellers will have acquired a Super 8 camera from someplace and will not have a clue how it works or if it even works at all. Sorry, but you'll have to end up asking questions. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Please Test Your Items.

Most people selling them have no idea how to test them properly.  I know a few people who put them on ebay after having found them at garage sales from others who bought them at garage sales.  This is ebay, not a professional photo shop.  You'll just have to accept that you'll need to ask questions.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply