cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sellers never shipping items

This month i bought several items to assembly a new pc. Two of this items where from new sellers 0 feedback, i place the orders a little worry and non the less, the sellers never even mark the items as ship.  I already receive one ebay money back warranty and the other is pending. Is this normal in the electronics parts with persons selling pc parts and never ship or respond the messages.

Then ebay make you whait another complete week for revise the case and make the desicion. And you  get stuck without the parts.  It's ebay taking any action against this? Or its a lost cause we need to work with, i.e. never buy from new sellers?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New sellers never shipping items

Hi carlos8_lv,

For your 1st question, yes. 

For your 2nd question, it depends. Ebay wants to give the sellers' a chance to respond, hence the wait time. However, if you don't hear back, you should contact eBay to follow up. 

New sellers have to start somewhere and that's usually at zero ratings and zero stars. It's important to give 1st time sellers a shot and if nothing turns up, open up an eBay case and you should be able to get your money back.

Unfortunately, this often times result in wasted time, which is unfortunate, but that's how the system works. Admittedly, it's not perfect but it works for most folks and is aimed to be balanced and fair for buyers and sellers alike. 

We hope this information will help you make a more informed decision on your home needs.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply