cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NES Videogame listed as good but has writing and stickers

Bought a video game listed as "good" Condition. It only had one photo of front of cartridge without showing the permanent marker on the back and the two stickers... Nothing was written in the description to alert the buyer of these flaws. 

My question is whether or not this is "good" Or "acceptable" Condition? The description only talks about stuffs, cracks, etc. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and good afternoon, 

The real question is, Are you Happy with the purchase?

If the seller only posted pictures of the front side of the game and not the back, this could be a item as not described,  depending on how the post was listed.

If you fill like you been had, I would open a case on the Seller, if not I would enjoy the game..

Good luck 

SIGS70 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

To a collector, that video game would not qualify as in "good" condition. The seller was lazy and neglected to mention the writing and the stickers. If the game plays fine and you enjoy it, does it really matter to you? There are videos on YouTube on how to remove stickers and writing on game cartridges. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Looks like a rental to me. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

What a shame ppl crying about marker and stickers on a 25 year old used kids game! That is to be expected! Shame on that buyer. I would not sell to a person like that and remember you can always block ppl like that from buying from you.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes I would say' good ' condition with markings
if u don't like it return it
If the markings bother u Buy one new if able if not and markings make it unacceptable return it
important thing is does the game function properly
Message 6 of 6
latest reply