cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3 skin with screen Protector

Currently searching everywhere to find a mp3 skin for a MP3 player I recently purchased. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank You?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Because there are so many different brands and sizes of inexpensive ($20 - $60) MP3 players I doubt you will find a skin made for your specific player.  If it were an iPod or ZEN, you might find one. There are generic cases that you could find to fit yours, if you wanted a case. As far as screen protectors the same thing applies. You could get plastic screen protectors for a phone, tablet or camera screen and cut them to the size you need.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Because there are so many different brands and sizes of inexpensive ($20 - $60) MP3 players I doubt you will find a skin made for your specific player.  If it were an iPod or ZEN, you might find one. There are generic cases that you could find to fit yours, if you wanted a case. As far as screen protectors the same thing applies. You could get plastic screen protectors for a phone, tablet or camera screen and cut them to the size you need.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply