cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received

ust need a little help please on 7/22 i ordered criminal minds season 1-12 and the original dallas series season 1-14 and the movies.the next day seller sent tracking#saying items had shipped and tracking would be updated when shipment reaches carrier.it further said items had extended processing time and it would take item 10-20 days and to expect item from august 8-august18th since it did not come in the mail today  i tried to file item not received and it still kept saying i have until the 18th to get items so i assume in the morning i can file item not received?i have sent seller numerous emails since i saw no movement in tracking and they never replied to 1 single email.this seller had no negative feedback when i bought my items but since then they have 9 negative feedbacks in a row and all of the feedback was fake tracking#and that items had not been received and seller had not returned a single email to any of the 9 negative feedbacks.thanks for any help!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item not received

on followup do I have to call ebay in the morning to file item not received or can I just file it online again thanks!!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply